Le SCAR lance un appel à propositions de sessions pour "XIII International Symposium on Antarctic Earth Sciences" (ISAES 2019) qui se tiendra du 22 au 26 juillet 2019 à Incheon (Corée du Sud). Rosemary Nash donne les détails dans son message du 30 août 2018.
Objet : XIII International Symposium on Antarctic Earth Sciences (ISAES 2019) - First Circular
We are pleased to announce that the 13th International Symposium on Antarctic Earth Science (ISAES 2019) will be held during July 22-26, 2019, at the Songdo Convensia in Incheon, Republic of Korea. The symposium aims to bring together Antarctic earth scientists from different areas in order to gather and highlight their outstanding expertise and ideas.
Major themes of the symposium include :
1. Continental evolution of Antarctica
2. Antarctic solid earth structure and interactions with the cryosphere
3. Past and present permafrost changes in Antarctica
4. Glacial history of Antarctica and the Southern Ocean
5. Antarctic surface processes and landscape
6. Changes in the Southern Ocean
7. Climate change in the 21st century
8. Antarctica and the evolution of life
9. Remote sensing and satellite imagery
10. General Antarctic earth sciences
Call for session proposals
The Scientific Program Committee cordially invites you to submit session proposals. Each session will consist of 6-7 oral presentations lasting for 20 minutes (including Q&A session). Please submit your session proposals by November 30, 2018.
Session proposals should follow the below format. Proposals will be considered by their scientific merits and the significance of their respective themes. They will then be incorporated into the final program. Ten themes are proposed but session proposals with different themes may also be accepted.
1. Title of the session and corresponding theme
2. Name of convener/co-convener (affiliation and email)
3. Session description (max. 200 words)
4. List of invited speakers and potential presenters
Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research (SCAR)
Scott Polar Research Institute
University of Cambridge
Cambridge, CB2 1ER